Main menu

Pages

ENI : STRONG POTENTIAL FOR DRILLING IN ABU DHABI

ENI : STRONG POTENTIAL FOR DRILLING IN ABU DHABI

Eni announces positive results around XF-002, an exploration well being drilled at a depth of 115 feet in offshore block 2 of Abu Dhabi (UAE).


Preliminary results from the well indicate a range of 1.5 to 2 trillion cubic feet (TCF) of raw gas in place in several good-quality reservoirs.


The final results will be known once the drilling is completed, in the 2nd quarter of 2022.


The operator of offshore Block 2, Eni holds a 70% stake while PTTEP holds the remaining 30%.

Comments